COMUNICAR has published the preprint articles of issue 46: The Internet of the future. The challenges of human interaction
Before an issue is published, the papers are given their own DOI in the « Articles in Press» section in the website of the journal. In general, once the external scientific reports have been read, the criteria that justify the editors’ decision to accept or reject submissions by Editorial Board are as follows: a) Current and new. b) Relevance and significance: advancement of scientific knowledge c) Originality. d) Reliability and scientific validity: verified methodological quality. f) Organisation (logical coherence and formal presentation). g) External support and public/private funding. h) Co-authorship and degree of internationalization of the proposal and equipment. i) Presentation: good written style.
Authors can access their publication online, both in the preprint version and in its final version.
- «Communicating in 140 Characters. How Journalists in Spain use Twitter» Gabriel Arrabal Sánchez & Miguel de Aguilera Moyano. Málaga (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-01
- «Internet and Emotions: New Trends in an Emerging Field of Research» Javier Serrano Puche. Pamplona (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-02
- «European Newspapers’ Digital Transition: New Products and New Audiences» Simón Peña Fernández, Iñaki Lazkano Arrillaga & Daniel García González. Bilbao (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-03
- «Online and Offline Pornography Consumption in Colombian Adolescents» Reynaldo Rivera, David Santos Velasco, Victoria Cabrera García & María del Carmen Docal Millán. Roma, Madrid & Bogotá (Italy, Spain & Colombia) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-04
- «The Influence of School Climate and Family Climate among Adolescents Victims of Cyberbullying» Jessica Ortega Barón, Sofía Buelga Vasquez & María Jesús Cava Caballero. Valencia (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-06
- «Discriminatory Expressions, the Young and Social Networks: The Effect of Gender» David Dueñas Cid, Paloma Pontón Merino, Ángel Belzunegui Eraso & Inma Pastor Gosálbez. Tarragona (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-07
- «An Analysis of the Interaction Design of the Best Educational Apps for Children Aged Zero to Eight» Lucrezia Crescenzi Lanna & Mariona Grané Oró. Barcelona (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-08
- «The Ubiquitous Possibilities of the Laptop: Spanish University Students’ Perceptions» María Luisa Sevillano García, María Pilar Quicios García & José Luis González García. Madrid & Santander (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-09
- «Generation Z’s Teachers and their Digital Skills» Francisco José Fernández Cruz & María José Fernández Díaz. Madrid (Spain) DOI:10.3916/C46-2016-10