COMUNICAR JOURNAL Special Issue «Comunicar», n 49
Media Education around the World: Curriculum & Citizenship/ La educación en comunicación en el mundo: currículum y ciudadanía
Dr. Alexander Fedorov, Rostov State University of Economics (Russia)
Dr. Jorge Abelardo Cortés Montalvo, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Mexico)
Dr. Yamile Sandoval Romero, Universidad Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
· Problems and challenges in media education and literacy in today’s world.
· Responsibility of media education in children and youth: families, professionals, media outlets, institutions…
· Communication education in formal and non-formal education.
· Citizen training through communication media.
· The Curricula of Media Education Literacy in different educational stages.
· Research experiences in media literacy in diverse social and educational contexts.
· Media education training plans and programs for media teachers and professionals.
· Student evaluation in media education and literacy: strategies and methods.
· Legislation and regulation in media education and literacy.
· Analysis of media texts and production for media literacy.
· On-line and virtual training on media education and literacy.
· Media education and literacy integrated with various subjects.
Proposals for the Special Issue through the OJS RECYT platform:
Deadline for sending articles:
February 28, 2016
Publication date of Comunicar Issue 49:
Preprint version: July 15, 2016
Printed version: October 1, 2016