"Comunicar" is an open access journal totally free, both for readers and authors, which only retains the publication rights of the works, favoring the reuse and self-archiving of their articles in databases, repositories, international directories and information systems. In this sense, the journal has a Creative Commons 3.0 Non-Commercial Recognition License and is included in the most important open access directories such as DOAJ and OpenDOAR. The authors who publish in "Comunicar" only contribute when they have financing for it, acquiring copies for editorial dissemination.
Works that are published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
1) Grupo Comunicar (the Publisher) retains the proprietary rights (copyright) of published works, and favors and allows the reuse of the same under the license of use indicated in point 1.2.
2) The works are published in the online edition of the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported Spain: The articles may be copied, used, disseminated, transmitted and presented publicly, provided that:
3) Every item has its DOI: example: BUCKINGHAM, MARTÍNEZ, J.B. (2013). Interactive Youth: New Citizenship between Social Networks and School Settings. Comunicar, 40, 10-14. https://doi.org/10.3916/C40-2013-02-00
1) «Comunicar» is an open access journal.
2) Conditions of pre-print self-archiving: Prior to final publication, it is advisable for authors to file their preprint version on their personal and institutional websites, scientific social networks, repositories, bibliographic managers... The preprint must include the following statement: "This is the electronic version of an article accepted for publication in COMUNICAR [number/year], now available online on the official website through its DOI". Once published, the authors must specify: "This is the electronic version of an article published in COMUNICAR [number/year]. The final version is available at the official website, on the date indicated in the preprint, through its DOI".
3) Conditions of post-print self-archiving: Authors are allowed to reuse published works, i.e. the post-print (final PDF version of the publisher) can be archived for non-commercial purposes, and authors are strongly recommended to deposit it in:
Readers have the right to read all our articles for free immediately - subsequent to publication.
Links to statistics of discharge show readers fluent access: http://www.redalyc.org/articulo.oa?id=15828675007; http://rabida.uhu.es/dspace/handle/10272/6972/statistics
Each article in «Comunicar» shows its number of downloads. Example https://doi.org/10.3916/C41-2013-05
«Comunicar» makes its articles available in reliable third-party repositories (i.e Arias Montano, Hispana...) immediately after its publication.
This journal uses different national and international repositories that host publications: Clarivate Analytics, Scopus, Ebsco, Gale, Recyt, Redalyc, E-lis, Dialnet, ProQuest, Digitalia, Casalini... Arias Montano (University of Huelva) repository files digitally, and warrants indexing (http://rabida.uhu.es/dspace/indizado), with e-scientific European infrastructure: DriverOpenaire. The handle (persistent URL, as «Comunicar»´s DOI In Arias Montano) allows statistical extraction of queries: http://rabida.uhu.es/dspace/handle/10272/610/statistics
The complete text, metadata, and citations of articles can be tracked and accessed with permission.